To access Capital’s color settings, select Colors from the General settings tab of your theme settings.
Capital comes with easy-to-use color settings that affect the look and feel of your entire store.
- Used for links and buttons.
- Used for the shop background and button text.
- Body text
- Used for normal body text.
- Used for dividing sections on pages.
- Header text
- Used for page titles, sections titles, product names, and other header elements.
Footer background color
The footer generates its own background color based on your configured accent color and borders color. Together, they’ll create an on-brand color that allows customers to easily read the footer information. The footer background is not manually configurable.
If you are wondering what colors the Borders setting affects, look for the lines that divide sections on the page, or the lines around the newsletter signup form, variant pickers, and dropdown menus throughout the store.