Capital has a navigation menu that’s great for stores with large inventories. If you are looking to customize the navigation menus, these settings tie in with Capital’s departments features. You should set up departments before configuration the navigation settings. See Departments for more information.
- Enable departments navigation
- From your navigation menus, choose a menu that defines the departments in your store. For more information, see Departments.
- Enable departments navigation image
- Select this checkbox to turn on the departments navigation image. When the navigation menu is open, an image is displayed within it. You can upload an image using the upload form below.
- Choose image
- Upload an image to use in the departments navigation menu. When the navigation menu is open, this image is display within it. See an example.
Departments navigation image
When the departments navigation menu is open, you can choose to display an image within it using the Enable departments navigation image checkbox and the Choose image upload form. When enabled, the image appears right-aligned inside the menu. Here’s an example of what this looks like in a shop using Capital:
See our recommended image dimensions for your departments navigation (and every other image in Capital) on the Image dimensions page.